Thursday, April 21, 2011

Simply Eats::{Bundt of the month and a video surprise}

I was preparing to post Aprils Bundt last night when ABC shared this awesome video:

'Made in America': Nordic Ware Kitchenware Creating Jobs and Delicious Cakes for U.S. Economy - ABC News

I am so proud that I directly caused this spike in business. I didn't? Well don't tell my husband. He thinks the kitchen messes have been worth it! I personally have my eye on one of those robin's egg blue pans! I have a green one. They are beautiful and might soon find a place on the wall. I digress. In honor of April, springtime, brunches and friends I give you our April Bundt:

April's sunshine coffee cake

Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup oil
4 eggs
1 tsp cinnamon (to taste)
1 tsp vanilla

Topping
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbl cinnamon

Mix wet ingredients in one bowl. Stir together pudding, cake mix and 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix together wet and dry ingredients. In small bowl mix together topping ingredients. Grease and flour your bundt pan. (nothing beats Crisco) Sprinkle topping evenly around the bottom. Spoon batter on top. Bake at 350 for 30 mins or until cake tests as done when stuck with a knife. Turn out onto drying rack and enjoy the beauty. Serve with coffee for friends who may invite you to every future event they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment