Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Adoptions/ fundraising missionairies

I am super excited to share that there are babies/children headed into the arms of three of my adoption link families right now!  They could all possibly have their families together about the same time this year. I am so happy for every one of them. Go see their blogs sidebar) (listed in my to read more about their stories. Congratulations to all of you!

Also I encourage you to visit the links to my missionary family links. There are BIG things happening in their work. They are both on sabbatical right now and would love for you for you to visit their blogs and learn more about their work and ways you can help out  the people of Haiti and Niger. Bother families have amazing hearts for mamas and children. I am learning so much from them.. hope you will go learn something too!

No comments:

Post a Comment