Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Was it a migraine?

Yesterday, all day, A told me that hus Uvula hurt. He often says this. I thinks its a big word he likes to use to gross people out. I think he might be getting a cold in reality and his throat is itchy or possibly a little sore. Then last night we were watching a movie and B was running around playing and yelling and Lucas and I were trying to have a conversation (implication: LOUD) and A starts SCREAMING. Crying and yelling "help me!" Naturally it freaked me out a little bit. I took his teperature, made him take motrin and drink a glass of water, I checked his eyes and made him walk in a straight line and then sent him to bed. He got up about an hour later and came back out into the living room with us. Thirty minutes later he's throwing up everywhere. Back to bed. This morning he's fine. Today we will be eating lots of protein and NO desserts. Not sure if that had anything to do with it though. Wierd. This is a new mom experience I wasn't prepared for! I can handle stomach bugs. But a migraine?? At 5 years old?? I feel lately that I've mastered the little ones. I'm completely confident with small children UNDER five years old. Bring em on. But I'm getting really nervous about this big kid thing!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a migraine to me! Poor baby...has he had his eyes checked yet? I vaguely rememeber Ehren getting headaches before they found out he needed glasses...by the way, I love reading about what you guys are up to!! I found out you were blogging during Thanksgiving; Kristen showed me because she has both of ours bookmarked. So I am now officially stalking you ;) Kiss my big nephew for me..Balin, too, even though he hasn't the slightest clue who I am...:)

    ReplyDelete