Monday, June 7, 2010

Makes me remember

what all this waiting is for....              This has not been the best preggo week. I'm tired and grumpy. Grumpy with a capital G and Tired as in I must fall asleep when I must fall asleep no matter what else I'm doing. I've been having wierd symptoms like I did with my first pregnancy where basically my whole body goes kinda tingly. I'm also soooo hungry all the time, but if I eat more than a handful I get a horrible stomach ache. I'm jealous of moms who breeze through pregnancy with a smile on their face and their cute bellies on display for all to see. Mine is huge. And I have three months at least to go! 15 weeks or so, maybe 14 if I get lucky. He is moving around a ton though which is fun. I love just laying there and feeling all the little pokes and nudges and rolling sensations while he is still little and the nudges dont hurt me. I'm also struggling with guilt this pregnancy. Guilt that I get pregnant so easily (Mr. Simply is forbidden from even saying the word "baby" again) guilt that I have three healthy babies when I have friends who have had to say goodbye to theirs,  guilt that I feel guilty. I'm determined to keep moving though and trying to remember that I need to have Grace for my children just as He has Grace for me. Grace I know I don't deserve.  This will be a long summer. It can be a good one too. I'm just going to have to try a little harder and rest in the promises I know.

(p.s. Thats Mudbug at about 8 weeks old)

No comments:

Post a Comment