Saturday, September 19, 2009

Name my children

So lately I've decided I want to go MORE public with my blog, and LESS public with my children. So we need psudonyms. Good ones. The obviouse choice would be to go with a superman type theme. It just seems to fit us. Especially now that we really do live in Metropolis. But then what would mommy's name be? I'm not exactly a Lois Lane. Plus think of all the creepy things that could happen if people only happen on the blog b/c they google Superman. A thinks he should be "Spike". The short one.. well. so far he's just the short one. I want to start bravely posting on more of the blogs I lurk on. I'm finding some GREAT ones lately which have encouraged me so much. One in particular gave me a great idea for my nieces next birthday and showed me how to can applesauce, all in one day. Another made me pick up my guitar again, if only for a short time. So I'm taking suggestions.. which means you need to leave comments:-). You can do so annonymously you know. And if you don't have a blogger account, make one. It's super easy. You can do it.. promise. After I get some ideas together I'll make a poll! So come on.. come up with my super cool alter blog ego and you can win a whole lot of nothin. :-) It's a layoff doorprize :-).

Comments Go Here
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
V

No comments:

Post a Comment