Friday, September 18, 2009

He's a heartbreaker, heartbreaker...


I went to Parent information night last night for Ayden's class. We listened to a presentation on class schedules, routines and rules. She covered some of their material for the year.. expectations ect. But the big thing learned, and that I suspected, is that Ayden is quite popular... with the girls. Yep. He has been coming home with stickers and notes from girls on the bus, and in his desk was no less than ten different handwritten/colored pictures and notes from girls saying things like "you're the best" "I love you" and "I love you co mush" which I think meant "I love you so much." One of my friends form Bossier has a daughter a year younger than Ayden and she told her Mama the other night that Ayden is in her heart.

You know what? I can't blame them. I'm in love with those big blue eyes too.

1 comment: