Tuesday, March 29, 2011

busy mama

Dear blog,
  I miss you. lots. But I have a six month old who can crawl and a three and a half year old who is very whiney and attention starved from the last year of pregnancy and baby brother-hood. I want to tell you all about our happenings and even sat down to show you some pictures.. but of course... I can not find my camera cord. So for now, I will leave you with a few of the hillarious things I have heard from...

 my three year
while blowing dandelions into the wind he was wishing for "the grass to grow and my cake to come."

"Remember when gramma came when you were at the hospital getting the baby out of your belly and she was being my mommy and papa came and he was being my daddy?" -remembering his grandparents visist and overnight while I was in the hospital.

to me while I was getting ready for my day "Your the bestest mommy ever!" me "oh really?" "no, not really, I'm just kidding! haha I was joking mommy"

"I'm ready for high school" meaning he was ready to go to church child care

from my seven- almost eight year old
"after my baseball game can we go to the concussion stand?"

1 comment:

  1. The way Ayden gets hit with the ball he probably thinks its a concussion stand.

    ReplyDelete