Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Daydreaming

I sorta have baby fever. Every baby I see makes me go awwwww and every preggo belly makes me jealous. But when I daydream about getting a baby it isnt about being pregnant. I imagine meeting with a mom who cant keep her baby.I imagine being handed a baby I didnt make. I even have these real dreams about finding a baby. this happens all the time. Have you ever had a day dream stir you to tears? Can you read adoption blogs without crying? Have you ever had the feeling that you have another child, but you just havent met them yet? I do all the time. Adoption. The crazy mysterious word that is haunting me. Scary bank account numbers are the other. I know God can reconcile all things. I guess job hunting may be a place to start. Just sticking it out there.

1 comment: