Sunday, June 22, 2008

The adventure begins

We have arrived in Houston. Point A of the Mommy and Sons California tour '08. After Lucas's 10 hour journey home last friday night thanks to a traffic accident (someone else) and a flat tire (his own) I was worried the weekends luck would be permanent. But we made it here safe and sound. Lucas starts class again tomorrow and the boys and I have some shopping to do and then on Tuesday morning its off to Californ-I-A! We are very excited to do some much needed cousin and sibling bonding. This may be the first birthday I've spent with my brother in over 5 years. The kids havent seen each other but for pictures in two years and the little cousins, Mei Mei and Balin have yet to be introduced! Watch out Bay area! The circus is coming to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment